Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Kind Of Fabric For Bandage Dress



scribbles IN THE SKY

year, as perhaps I have said, in the fifteen days I spent in my beloved Dolomites, I behaved like a great lazy. A few walks and few that I did, the more you walk, are walking comfortably. I do not know why, maybe there was not the right atmosphere or maybe, and this is most likely, I was not trained for anything. I had no breath, I had no legs and even the easiest of the climbs, I was puffing like a locomotive. Patience will mean that this year I will train as it should be and next year I will take revenge. So therefore I can not post photos of beautiful lodges with the strudel that ago by the undisputed master after a long and arduous journey. But I had the car that replaced the legs and then I will post some interesting shot him.
ones I made today to the Sella Pass in the path that leads to the beautiful and espostissima FERRATA OF Mëisules in the Sella Group. The sky was beautiful and the clouds drew doodles in the beautiful blue sky.
I hope you like them. And hello to the next.

An X in the sky the sky like a blackboard
a red dot in the vast blue

Panorama Sella in the foreground with the Three Towers Sassolungo with Panorama and in the distance Odle
Whipped

0 comments:

Post a Comment