Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quo Optical Illusion Concealer

Grigula House - On martis de Carrasegare. The Chronicles of

Tuesday of Carnival - Hours 24.30 pm

Exterior night before Grigula house which is taken from behind while fiddling with the keys to open the door.
Background music in the distance Sardinian dances.

---------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Karrabusu - Gri!

Grigula - Who's there?

K - I'm not you recognize me?

G - Cazz ...! But you seem to come out of the way of people's shoulders? You made me come a damn! Facts come to light and see that you are there hidden in the dark!

K - Sorry I thought I saw when you arrived. We are 5 minutes and I've been waiting ... so I knew that you were not lying!

G - How the heck are you dressed? With a habit or what?

K - beru nice idea? I dressed up for carnival, no! Tontu ! In it you see I'm dressed as a Friar Karra ! By dint of immentuarlo write in things that I got the idea of \u200b\u200bhim as I drew!

G - And the beards? How did you let it get to grow up so fast?

K - itte But ... I do not see that is fake? But you can see just that Carrasegare never participate, r Aju!

G - It is actually a little celebration that I like it. But I have nothing against people celebrating and having fun ... I am indeed 'pleasure. The fact that I do not involve face does not mean that you despise those who participate.
But tell me what was good?

K - Ah, dancing! This year, they organized those of the Pro Loco and asked those who wished to could help out, then I went with other guys.
We have organized dances, carnival costume, z ippulas BiNu nieddu and for all!

G - Oh, tell me '! The great year. And people took part?

K-Za du create! Dos port 's'incantu Balland up salon de sa Cellar!

G - Well, I'm 'pleasure. Although we are not at the Carnival or St. Seneghe Lussurgiu bonarcadesi least had a chance to relax and have fun.

K- EHIA . You know what though .... Maybe frequently are forced to become spizzècche too, porc ...!

G - What do you mean?

K - Well .... When I was there to dance, eat and enjoy myself ( lampu cussu 'inigheddu Fuit Bonu me! ) to the microphone at some point someone did the usual ritual of thanks ... . who did the Zippoli, who oversaw the organization, to all those who participated. ... all right, all right. Just who first thanked the Mayor for the use of the premises! But puitte ite east up on? On at ISSU turnover cun what his Dinars and then to Illinois for at imprestàu ? What I do not like it one bit ....

G - Ah ah ah ah! It 's true you've become " ispizzècche " as you say! But remember that long ago 'I had an unpleasant discussion with the guys who organize the Festival of Short because I had criticized the fact that we appreciate your use of an asset that belongs to the community?

K - It 's true I remember! S'orta penzào craccàna to cròppos finzas about you!

G - Yeah. However, apart from the misunderstanding with the boys of the short, did you see that the mentality has not changed? There is always someone who thinks that the use of a common good is subject to the benevolence of "powerful" on duty or authority recognized.

K - Bell'ischifu !

G-Yeah! .... menzus senighesu ? The bonarcadese has no time for such subtleties. As they say in Rome "goes nun 'to see' er hair . He prefers to discuss on the flag of the saint who can not remain in the church's enz'e nissunu who FAET on capu ca sa tradition ch'isparidi give yourself "or who throw a few pieces of plastic in the fireplace and injures the delicate nostrils accustomed to other scents and throws the dioxin scare while living surrounded by asbestos in the roofs of the houses are covered!

think ... my grandfather told me that before the dump, on muntonarzu was in an area near the village called " f untanighedda " . Us pascolavano i maiali che poi venivano normalmente mangiati. Ogni tanto si doveva dar fuoco a s u muntonarzu per fare spazio e tutto il fumo andava verso il paese.
Poi lo avevano spostato a “ sa perd’acuzza ” e li erano gli operai stessi del comune che avevano l’ordine di appiccargli fuoco periodicamente e i fumi andavano verso l’abitato. Pensa a che livello eravamo!

Adesso invece crea discussione e illuminati pareri (anche in vernacolo aimè) qualche busta di plastica andata in fumo e non si dice niente al vicino che fa’ i trattamenti antiparassitari nel giardino di casa impestando di veleni anche l’aria che respirano gli altri.
Non si dice niente al vicino che ammazza il maiale all’aperto nel centro abitato, lo abbrustolisce con la fiamma del bombolone e lo lava con l’acqua corrente che arriva fino in strada.
Non si dice niente al solito stronzo che lascia il fuoristrada col motore acceso ( tanto è diesel!) mentre lui è al bar già da un quarto d’ora e tutti i passanti si respirano i fumi di scarico.
Non dice niente al deficiente che porta le pecore a pascolare negli spazi verdi all’interno del paese o che lo attraversa col bestiame che caga dappertutto in quel bell’acciottolato nuovo!

Bonacatu - Zizzu, but it'est custu degògliu? du Chie east foras?

Zizzu - A on cristiònu Paret de fizzu zrugu mol'e cuss you!

Bonacatu - Tap Naddi thing about hours east of Dromme no 'de fae' "parlatas!

Zizzu the window - T occasion bae and croccàdi Grigula, ca ses Zande iffàdu to your mother and I deo nde Teppo weigh chizzu manzanu cras! It is not me that fell to bassu Faes you Callenti sas orìgas to tie you eas'ammigu bestìu de para!

K - Gri Shit '... babbu est'incazzau you! Deo isgòmmo .... Bideus cras you! Gri Hello '!

G - Karrabù Hello!


Excerpt from the 5 th episode of the TV series "House Grigula" - second series - on air every Thursday at 20.00 on PONIMMISA BARRASINCULU CHANNEL.



0 comments:

Post a Comment