I spent 3 days in California-based ornithology and mysteries campobassani (the local party).
The first day I go in the area of Bonefro just arrived and are a little disheartened by the wind but I decided to go .............. ........ the same as I climbed a beautiful male blackcap Bunting (new site) makes a fine show of himself, but refuses to be photographed (but the next day!)
I continue to up ............ ... the wind increases and 3 Bending forward pass me the car, get out of the car but the wind almost took me ..... so I decided to get off where there is an area downwind, a little quiet, to play back and answer me 2 calenders and little more forward Calandrella!
Pago these comments I go to see if the young people of the three pairs of Lanner station still on the walls (even if it's late) and to my surprise I find a total of 7 young well!
while investigating a contour away from a wall, a beautiful Whitethroat of Sardinia itself looks great (new station ) and while I moved between a wall and another a beautiful (2y?) from Osprey was mobb Crows! I forgot to move the colony nesting in the area with sardines mixed with some of Italy ......... a beautiful male casino!
decide to end my day at the lake where I find a Guardialfiera Saffron Baltic
decide to end my day at the lake where I find a Guardialfiera Saffron Baltic The second and third days are in the company of Lorenzo De Lisio. We go now to look for
Grille ...... but nothing, but in return the male blackcap Bunting makes a fine show of himself and left photographing all the poses ............. Close to the lake after we find a Hail ashen and head areas Lupara. The area does not unfortunately gives us a lot of emotions, but 3 Jays sea and a warm style Extremadura!
Grille ...... but nothing, but in return the male blackcap Bunting makes a fine show of himself and left photographing all the poses ............. Close to the lake after we find a Hail ashen and head areas Lupara. The area does not unfortunately gives us a lot of emotions, but 3 Jays sea and a warm style Extremadura!
The third day we decided to shoot in the area of \u200b\u200bMontenero di Bisaccia where cornfields stretch for acres and acres. Hoping to find some see Harrier nesting soon we start from Campobasso. Our hopes are we doing unexpected and na panza (literally!) of bunting and we note with interest that each block has a handsome male Redstart. We also observe three hobbies and find the Calandrelli.
As we were finishing our tour, the last point after 4 Black Kite spotted two silhouettes on the horizon appear ............. Lorenzo says "watch buzzards ste ....... .. with a silhouette of eagle. " The closer they came to race and I mount the telescope, we both knew what they were but we did not have the courage to say ....... finally break the ice and say ....... but they are! I can see only a good venture and an adult, not barred by the tail, but it's a big chance!
They were huge and when it came near the Black Kite, one of them was even bigger! The first thing that struck me is just the majesty of these individuals, and is the same feeling I felt when I saw her in the province of Caserta.
The observation area is an arid area with some trickle of water and some wood ............ imagine a nest? Assuming that the Balkans are at a wing beat ....... Maybe it's possible, but certainly we will return in hopes of seeing them with young people.
Text and photos (except the sea jay) David De Rosa
0 comments:
Post a Comment