Le domeniche mattina in casa Grigula sono quasi tutte uguali. Possono differire leggermente a seconda della stagione ma in linea di massima ricalcano un clichè collaudato da decenni di repliche.
Così stamattina, fedele al motto " orberschiu o no orbeschiu, a terra! ", verso le 10 e zero zero faccio capolino dalle coltri e guardo verso la finestra. Giornata uggiosa pare. Non invoglia di certo a catapultarsi fuori a rivendicare la propria gioia nell'appartenere al genere umano ma del resto ormai sveglio sono e tanto vale iniziare.
I crawl into the room and cold I reach my pc on standby since last night. Yawning do a shot in the maus and the screen gives me back the image of the page of The Daily Without online. Do a glance at the headlines, I stop to read an article (http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2011/02/26/draghi-per-i-giovani-minimo-di-mobilita-e-massimo-di-precarieta / 94 138 /) on what the Governor said the Bank of Italy Draghi, and as I got to say Bonarcanto, broadens the concept to the whole beautiful country just saying that it is not a country for young people.
I think to myself " Vai a dirlo al Premier! E' il primo che punta ai giovani... anche se ad essere corretti - punta le giovani - meglio se giovanissime ".
Proseguo con la consultazione delle mail sul mio account dove prendo atto che non mi ha cagato nessuno e a tale proposito non so se esserne felice o preoccupato. Concludo infine con la consueta panoramica sul Forum di B.Net che mi trattiene per una mezzoretta buona essendo i forumisti in buona forma e abbastanza prolifici di post.
Il brontolio dello stomaco mi ricorda che non ci ho ancora messo dentro niente e che è meglio fix it before you go straight to lunch, so I still get up and go downstairs in my pajamas in the kitchen where I just needed to complete the picture of the Holy Family .
bonarcantese As in any family that respects the work is already underway for a while '. My father has just returned from his ride to fungi and rested his basket on the table and has entrusted to the able hands of my mother after having emptied, clean the mushrooms from the earth and grass and places them in a canistèdda .
The ride of my father must have been large enough to have seen that had time to peck a bell ' issustùra and now he is' standing with their backs to the fireplace.
As the next step towards the refrigerator, noted that the bottom of the trousers wet hence the reason why it is in that position. I smile while seeing that he is mentally appispirìna a fungus and to cut the bottoms of the trousers inside his ass go 'to finish on the heels of his rubber boots, a fungus after another, they've finally completely wet culàttiga know!
In simultanea con il cigolìo dello sportello del frigo lascio andare un - Ciao Ba', ciao Ma'...
Bonacatu - Ih! Fatta si d'has fizzu meu a t'indistrottoddare de su lettu ?
Me - Tantu sas arbeghes das tenìo zai mrùghias - rispondo a mia madre sulla sua stessa falsariga.
Zizzu - Eh, si ti nde fuis pesàu chizzu e fuis begniu cun megus, forzis t'haiat fattu prus bene! Una bella passizzada in su sartu t'haiat bogàu finzas appettittu Prus ...
answer in the mouth as I chased a slice of pizza from dinner the night before advanced
- If you for that, I do not miss your appetite without going campaign!
and continuous
- Somewhat Frumìga, universally appreciated my older brother, where is it? Do not tell me that is still in bed! Because then we would really worry, no du abarrat mancu CANDU east malaidu !
Bonacatu - Your brother is already out to go to church together in Mariposa. Penzes you about your commentary filisteu est unu, ah!
Me - is not that maybe you meant Pharisee? And then with this chant, Ma '! You know I'm allergic to incense and Acquasanta. You do not mean that I feel bad, by any chance? You know what the saying? "Better safe than sorry!"
Without waiting for the reply of my mother, I grab an apple from the fruit bowl allotment towards my room and not fail to notice the smile on the lips of my father, however, turns quickly to avoid being seen by his wife and avoid his share of cazziatone.
finish the apple while I put on a playlist on my computer and I lay listening to the music that comes from the speakers.
Was it the pizza or the apple, without realizing riappisolo me to the point that I seem to dream of a distant voice calling me and the dream is so real that it seems to me too much of a hand I also feel grabs me and shrugs.
I sveglio di soprassalto e in effetti c’è qualcuno che mi sta’ dando vigorosi scrolloni. E’ mia sorella Mariposa che appena mi vede aprire gli occhi mi grida in faccia
- Un orighedda seo zirriandèdi ! Ma ti vuoi svegliare? Guarda che è quasi mezzogiorno!
Sbalordito da quel brusco risveglio mi metto a sedere sul letto e la guardo. Prima però che possa aprire bocca riprende
- Guarda che giù c’è quel decerebrato dell’amico tuo. Lo faccio salire?
Dall’epiteto non ho il minimo dubbio a chi si stia riferendo. E’ certo Karra che contravvenendo alle sue abitudini domenicali, solitamente si alza all’ora esatta in cui è pronto il pranzo in tavola, è venuto a farmi visita per uno dei suoi soliti motivi.
Mentre mi infilo i calzoni e una felpa prego ardentemente che non sia venuto chiedermi di accompagnarlo da qualche parte per un flash mob, un rave estemporaneo o qualcuna di quelle feste strampalate di cui è appassionato. Il suo nome ormai, l’ho imparato a mie spese, fa rima con “ casini ” e siccome non me ne mancano di miei, vorrei per quanto possibile fare a meno di quelli che mi porta lui.
Non faccio però in tempo a dire a Mariposa di farlo salire che da dietro la porta si sente “ A si podet?”
Prima ancora di ricevere risposta, eccolo apparire sulla soglia e con il suo ingresso andare quasi a sbattere su Mariposa che cercava di uscire.
Mariposa - Ma sempre in mezzo ai piedi sei? Zangalloe mannu de badas ! Togliti che devo passare!
Karra - Hello Mariposa '. How did you get smart now, go somewhere?
Mariposa - A on corr'e furca app'andare know, I do not know that today is Sunday? I just got back from church, but already you do not frequent the church. At most the square at night and with those friends of yours Droghini evil and de Peus you!
Karra - Why are you always so sour with me? Yet I have not done anything?
Mariposa - I have it with you because you exist! Ca t'agàttas, has cumprendiu ? - The hissing in my face and my sweet little sister comes out without waiting for further comments slamming the door.
I now no longer with Karra I apologize for all the times she takes him to the fish's face. Because a little 'is also his fault. Mariposa has a passion for and does not realize that they are like the devil el'acquasanta but insists that he read somewhere that opposites attract, and then sooner or later my sister will change its attitude to him.
But I only thought of these two mismatched so that walking hand in hand through the streets of Biddamiracolis , kill me with laughter! What can never talk about those two? He feasts and bust, she catechism and church choir. He dressed in stuff that seems to be given by others, her neat and clean without a trace of makeup and clothes that do not enhance it. He is a bit loud, 'ignorant, she educated and puritanical.
Oh! Take heed of their kind are two types. Karra is a bit 'a mastodon, but has its charms (try to ask the tourists che tacchina d’estate ) e Mariposa ha sempre avuto molti pretendenti ma ispizzècche com’è mai nessun fidanzato. Non sono quello che si possono definire degli sfigati.
E’ solo che, non solo a parer mio ma è la realtà dei fatti, fra di loro sono incompatibili. Checché continui a pensarne il buon Karra.
Ma dove ero rimasto? Ah!... dopo l’uscita di scena di mia sorella, Karra rimane un istante a fissare il riquadro vuoto della porta poi si gira verso di me con un sorriso e fa’: - M’aggràdana meda sas femminas arreddòsas ! Come tua sister, then I do not know others. Commentaries by me Buddi bio 'on sàmbene!
me - she boils the blood in your sight. The bubbles so that reaches the eyes and should be for what you so angry! Do you think that only recently has called you "decerebration ...
Karra - What you do not like how they dress?
Me - No Karra, is something that has to do with your brain ...
Karra - Be ', no east Fazil ndi to dig up unu cant'e meu! - Says please my friend. So much so that almost sorry to define the meaning of the epithet that has been caught. Even with diplomacy, however, I must say: - Not really. Let's say you wanted to say that, for its part, a brain you do not have it their own.
my words a flash of her eyes go blank. It lasts just a couple of seconds and disappears immediately to make way for an amused expression that also infects the rest of the face and I know that phrase, I say to myself - "Here . It 's time of cliches! .
fact timely commentaries s'istringhidùra to Culu after a feast of figs, comes more commonplace than ever
- who despises buy!.
As always torn between taking the double of my father and put an end to his suffering, or turn a blind eye and change the subject, for the second opto humanly and ask him
- How come this Sunday morning visit?
With relief I see that I listen to it and threw himself down on my bed and sly expression responds
- I'm around to do propaganda. This morning I and Bonarcanto Boys ( Sgarro, NetCom, Ganja and TopGay.'s Note) we unleashed in the country in search of electoral consensus!
Me - Whilst it may be that this corresponds to the truth, what did you do to me? Do not tell me you came to convince me on behalf of someone ...
Karra - I am here because of the activist movement Bonarcado 2puntozero as my friend and you must go with us and contribute to the common cause. We need people like you!
I must say frankly that I did not expect an output like that. I knew that he had joined the movement, however, believed that he had done so as to follow a sort of fashion. What he did because now in its around what was the "trend " of the moment.
But he became an activist convinced that I just do not put into account, being by nature extremely volatile Karra I never thought he'd been holding out on something for more than one, max two weeks.
But not just hold on, even tried to make converts!
around from behind me while I organize a response that does not hit his sensitivity on this issue. Although it is not easy to explain to him my understanding of Bonarcanto bonarcantesi and in general, I try to tell my about it:
- You know I never wanted to get mixed up in these things. I am a maverick and any environment I is' tight. I have my way of seeing things and just happens to coincide with the common vision of the rest of my countrymen. I do not think so they can be helpful to your cause in fact, in some ways, my presence could even be detrimental to your goals.
But look at the rest! I can not even make ends balances here at home with my family!
Karra - I knew I would have responded in kind. But I had to do it ... an attempt
Me - While I do not come with you, this does not mean that your initiative is bad, indeed! At least put in front of bonarcantesi an alternative take away their excuses. What do they see if that is indeed the need, the desire for change or you are just excuses for children to pursue their interests as usual.
Karra - Bellas peraulas. But no East who your t'in de frànghes meda de sos attros … anche tu poi alla fine come molti preferisci appoggiare dall’esterno anziché lavorare in prima persona per aiutare a raggiungere l’obiettivo.
Di nuovo mi sorprende il pensiero del nuovo Karra. Addirittura mi fa’ la paternale. Lui che il massimo dell’impegno lo aveva sempre riservato tutt’al più alle acrobazie per rollarsi un canna al buio!
“Cazzo – penso fra me – ma questo qua è venuto qui di domenica mattina a farmi sentire una merda! Non sa quanti ragionamenti ho fatto prima di arrivare alla conclusione che not worth it for this give people trouble. "
But I can not get bogged down in discussions of this kind with Karra, I would play there the whole day without concluding anything and they are also tired of these arguments.
So banal answer
- Think of it as you please. What is certain is that if you keep trying to convince me that you could lose only the time to devote to other people, maybe more receptive.
Karra - Maybe you're right. Now I go then, because I made an appointment with the group standing outside your house, just finished their round. So we make a small meeting to take stock.
Me - A meeting where, out there?
Karra - Not at all! We gather with others at the home of escamisados \u200b\u200b Satchmo. We take the father and mother went to visit her grandmother to Atzara and he is alone in the house.
Me - He is' \u200b\u200bpart of the Movement?
Karra - No. I do not know 'to even go to him! But once we're there ... Cherz du biere to crash out!
I communicate and at the same time he gets up and heads for the door. As he turns and leaves me a wink ':
- Saludàmmi in Mariposa. And the CANDU binchèus Naddi ca sas eleziones torro bit 'to invite a party knows who manna Heus a faerie!
Before I can answer is already on the stairs and I feel that greets my mother and my father, who then accompanied him to the door.
I go to the window and I see him coming from behind while on the road and stopped, leaned on cassiòne 's Ape 50 of father.
soon start arriving from different directions the rest of Bonarcanto Boys next to him once they exchange greetings and pats style rap-style Hip Hop bonarcantese (stuff that I he said, eh!).
After a quick huddle and start heading west Karra, a few meters is' still in time to turn around and see me at the window. He smiles slyly, winking as if to take aim with your fingers and do 'the wave of gun towards my direction.
brought me a hand to his heart and rolled his eyes. He waves his hand, turns around and goes to join the rest of the band.
I'm still a bit 'at the window watching the scenery through the lines that leave the drops of rain that started in the meantime to fall, driven by slow and end a string of icy wind that is so coveted in summer and hate winter.
I first turn on the soft red of the day and inhale the smoke while wondering why I did not drink coffee, gather your thoughts and put them in the system. The chat with Karra has in fact put on the table issues that had been closed for some time but not totally trashed.
But the conclusions I have reached no outdoor stuff. Nor with Karra. He like other enthusiasts Movement Bonarcado 2.0. everything they need except conclusions that undermine their hopes and their confidence in the ability of humans to recognize past mistakes and take the path of change.
So I could not tell him that in my view, elected and voters are increasingly in cahoots.
That one promises to be what others want.
sure to ask what others promise.
that 90 percent of them do not know the meaning of "do ut des " but applies it with maniacal stubbornness.
E’ un po’ come il gioco del “ chi è nato prima l’uovo o la gallina? ” C’è stato prima uno che ha promesso ed è stato eletto o uno che è stato eletto perché ha promesso?
Ormai il tutto è sfuocato e sbiadito come un vecchio dagherrotipo e non sei certo confortato da quello che vedi ogni giorno nell’attualità politica e sociale italiana.
Deputati comprati al mercato del chi offre di più. Gente eletta da noi per tutelare i propri interessi. Open prisons for the poor and courts closed for the powerful. School health and reduced to tables Excel where the final total can not be with the minus sign. Youth unemployment at 30% while those of their work is so precarious that prays to have a future with a wealthy father.
Bonarcanto and its miseries. 5 lists for a chair ... oh yes, it seems that this year in addition to the movement of Karra 4 there will be other lists of brave and selfless daring voted for the common good.
addition to the two canonical lists that now vie for fifteen years our meager spoils electoral lists two other new entries last-reduction arena to try their hand at electoral challenge.
A CANDU and CANDU tottu Nudd. But if we look at bonarcadese is a classic style (not to Karra and his boys), such as a decade ago Biddamiracolis had no choir and no, it now has 3 + 1 female. In a village of 1600 souls seems more love that the art of emulation.
This is because if someone does not like a particular environment or it is excluded, if constructs an account for his time leaving out those not good to him and who stays out in turn replicate the trick.
So it is for the next election.
granted the two lists classic left and right made in Bonarcanto, the only change that had moved ahead of time was the movement of the then current Fantasindaco turned Bonarcado 2.0.
Born to a widespread need for change that he had found vent in the interior, behind a nickname on the web where there is always a real person, real though some prefer to label it as indistinct murmur of slanderers masked. Of people against whatever.
This movement has slowly transformed into real proposal for an alternative, to desire to do for the common good, not to represent personal interests, but collective hopes of housing of people who share the same ideal.
In short, a movement of thought eager to move from saying to doing.
It 'obvious that this way of seeing things has little appeal to those who have in running himself and interests che rappresenta, lo scopo precipuo della sua esistenza a fini elettorali.
Chi ha amministrato finora non ha mai fatto mistero delle sue tendenze e per assurdo, dei suoi limiti. Non ha mai però avuto la pretesa di spacciare una cosa per un'altra, chi li ha votati lo ha fatto proprio per quello che facevano vedere. Possiamo pure dire che dal loro punto di vista sono stati coerenti.
Hanno da sempre sfruttato le preferenze di chi votava per loro e di chi votava contro gli altri. Essendo gli altri poi sempre gli stessi, finora hanno avuto gioco facile.
In questo scenario, Bonarcado 2.0. si proponeva come “ vera ” alternativa, come tentativo di rottura dei vecchi equilibri all’insegna del lavorare sul presente per garantire un futuro. Una squadra nuova, fatta per lo più di giovani ma soprattutto con uno spirito giovane da cui attingere forza e determinazione.
Ma ora tutto questo è difficile intravvederlo. Cosa succederà al bonarcantese medio che si troverà tirato da una parte e da altre quattro?
Avremo famiglie che distribuiranno il voto per far contenti tutti perché non si sa mai?
La società sportiva farà la conta negli spogliati e deciderà a tavolino tot a questo e tot a quello?
E i cori polifonici? E le società di caccia grossa? E quelli della leva del ’61 prossimi cinquantenni? E i soci della nuova Onlus? E i devoti alla parrocchia? E i pastori?
Io Bonarcado 2.0 ., mamma e Mariposa GoodDoc & friends , Frumiga Binomio in quota rosa , babbo 3^ o 4^ lista... e via!
Tutto visto e considerato potevo dire 'Karra good at these things?
For once in my life that he and other escamisados \u200b\u200b they start doing something useful for society, perhaps I could demoralize with my reflections on the social analyst DIY?
No sir, I am careful. Moreover because disappoint those who are motivated and want to do?
pessimism and disenchantment are more for people like me that we still made the call, the hopes and dreams are right for those who leave them so let them try to achieve and for once to disprove.
finish reflection and cigarette while I wait for the usual urlaccio mom calls me downstairs for lunch, I do a tour in a couple of blogs that keep an eye on.
In one of these, almost in line with my last thoughts, I find a kind of poetry in Sardinia as if made to give the title to the writing and leave the subject:
Pocos locos y unidos mal
Parraguez missegnore
Castedagliu ardor
chin up millecchimbichentos
fachiada certos pessamentos
nande a tottu sos cristianos
chi sos Sardos fini tontos
fini pacos, fini maccos
ma pro vortuna pacu unidos
e nois itte ammos fattu?
l'ammo dedicadu una via
e allegamos de balentia?
in tempos prus rechentes
ammos attu vinas pejus
amm'elettu una pessone
chi commente professione
es poleddu de unu nanu
e pro li dare una manu
na'chi su popolu Sardu
es su limite 'e Sardigna
e custa pessone indigna
preferidi a consegnare
custa terra de sole e ventu
uve su tempus colada lentu
a sos irgherros de su mere
chi nos cheren cumandare
pro sighire a s'ingrassare
e assa gana nos lassare
Parraguez teniada Rejon
s'omine de religion but not
c'ada accabadu sermon on
no ammentande who nois Sardos
semus pacos semmus maccos
pacu unidos but cogliones.
Castedagliu ardor
chin up millecchimbichentos
fachiada certos pessamentos
nande a tottu sos cristianos
chi sos Sardos fini tontos
fini pacos, fini maccos
ma pro vortuna pacu unidos
e nois itte ammos fattu?
l'ammo dedicadu una via
e allegamos de balentia?
in tempos prus rechentes
ammos attu vinas pejus
amm'elettu una pessone
chi commente professione
es poleddu de unu nanu
e pro li dare una manu
na'chi su popolu Sardu
es su limite 'e Sardigna
e custa pessone indigna
preferidi a consegnare
custa terra de sole e ventu
uve su tempus colada lentu
a sos irgherros de su mere
chi nos cheren cumandare
pro sighire a s'ingrassare
e assa gana nos lassare
Parraguez teniada Rejon
s'omine de religion but not
c'ada accabadu sermon on
no ammentande who nois Sardos
semus pacos semmus maccos
pacu unidos but cogliones.
Lampu ca sicca est!
0 comments:
Post a Comment