Monday, October 6, 2008

Xp Keeps Running Chkdsk And Doesn't Start



GREENHOUSE
Source: Corriere della Sera


As you know I'm a great lover of the mountain thus see these mountains with their glaciers end in this state is truly distressing. Now believe that the disease is irreversible even because I am convinced that none of the major economic powers have an interest to bring it to the remedies. It 's really depressing. Here are three brief examples that I found on the website of Corriere della Sera.




1897-Today: Mont Blanc

The Pré de Bar glacier in Val Ferret, in two images taken over a century later
1920-Today: Valtellina
Sforzellina of the glacier, in the Rhaetian Alps, in Alta Valtellina, is now reduced to a small language
1920-Today: Gran Paradiso
Moncorvé The glacier on the slope of the Gran Paradiso Valle d'Aosta, retired within 80 years (photo of the Italian Meteorological Society)

0 comments:

Post a Comment