music in the background " Do they Know it's Christmas" by Band Aid
- Karrabù!
- And it 'is Grigula?
- But when they put those Christmas lights?
- BHO! Yesterday there was ....
- Sure Bonarcado with the Christmas lights is another thing. It seems to be in Las Vegas! Bezze cagada!
- Eh ! O Gri' a volte non ti capisco! Sembra che non ti vada mai bene niente….adesso anche le luminarie ti danno fastidio! Ce' …bhò …!?
- È che ogni volta che vedo queste cose mi sembra che lo facciano per tapparci gli occhi, per distrarci da altre cose. Non credo che a nessuno importi di come stiamo, che umore abbiamo. Ad esempio chissà quanta gente non ha i soldi per fare dei regali decenti ai figli o per le bollette di fine anno… ci prendono a culo tutto l’anno e poi…” gli zàcchiamo le luminarie così non potranno dire che non abbiamo fatto un cacchio per loro!”
- Minchia anche a Natale 'sti discorsi! E molla un po’ dai, ses pigandèmmi male !
- A me prende male il Natale invece! Tutti più buoni ma solo con noi stessi! Tutto l'anno carogne ma per Natale tutti più buoni. Tutti a miss'e pùddos e neanche 1 Euro a chi muore di fame o di malattie, di freddo…..non sono molto orgoglioso di appartenere al mondo civilizzato in queste occasioni. Non sò forse dovremmo utilizzarle di più per guardarci dentro, chiederci se è giusto il nostro cammino, se è tutta qui la nostra vita… ho visto a documentary on youtube, called Zeitgeist and at one point says " in a world where 1% of the population owns 40% of global wealth ... in a world where 34,000 children die every day from poverty and preventable diseases and where 50% of the world's population lives on less than $ 2 a day, there's something really wrong! "
- ASCO, is not that I have to burden themselves with all the problems of the world! What can I do if people are dying of hunger or cold. What do I do, I walk around with a bundle of blankets and a bag of sandwiches distribute them around?
- What are you going alone would not solve anything for sure. But can you imagine if we did in 10, in 100 or better in 1000! And not just for Christmas but not always ... you think we'd all be happier?
- In that I am happy even now, I '! I've got a brand new cell, my grandmother dropped 50 Euri, tomorrow night I go out with the girl engaged in feissbuch ... and if I combine fine by me as well! They combined great!
- Shit Karrabù, a volte non so se sono io che perdo tempo con te o tu con me! Combinato già sei combinato, ma male però!
- E bae ! Ci conosciamo dall'asilo Grì! Sempr'ammigos seus istettios deo e tue ! Anche quando tu hai continuato a studiare e io sono rimasto in paese a fare il manovale. Sempr'ammigos!
- Eia Karrabù , sempre amici… ma tu non ti sei ancora stancato di vivere qui? E sempre tutto uguale! Immobile. Potrei addormentarmi per 3 anni e quando mi sveglierei ti troverei qui e continueremo the speech from the same place ... at Christmas ever 'sti cocks lights ... the good Doctor always Palazzo ... the soccer field still in progress ... and always look all wrong because you are not aligned with the majority!
- Fuck you say? This is just ugly!
- So why do not you go live somewhere else? What I know for example ... Seneghe ca ca parede you praghet beacon on senighesu !
- If I'm going to do 'won all those people who believes that the country is their stuff. What we must decide what to say and what to do, who is beautiful and who's bad, who's right and wrong! Shit, the country is also mine! I was born and raised, and nobody will take away the right to live and think in my own way! If only I understood here's an annoyance, then rest up to die!
- Vado a casa anch’io. Magari mi zàcco in Internet e vedo cosa hanno scritto quei cazzoni del Forum.
- A disìzzu ! Ciao Grigula…
- Ciao Karrabusu…
Estratto dalla puntata speciale “ Casa Grigula Christmas Edition ” in onda il 24 dicembre e in replica il 31 dicembre su PONIMMISABARRASINCULU CHANNEL
Appendix
I'd like you all did a special gift this year.
I wish you visited some sites that I will post below, after you look into the eyes of your children, your parents, your grandparents or your grandchildren, and come to these sites to pick an account number or make a donation online line for those who still go wrong is always put more on us.
I'd also like that this was not just a gift to do at Christmas but all year round, because once is not enough for those who suffer or who is working for us all.
I wish you visited some sites that I will post below, after you look into the eyes of your children, your parents, your grandparents or your grandchildren, and come to these sites to pick an account number or make a donation online line for those who still go wrong is always put more on us.
I'd also like that this was not just a gift to do at Christmas but all year round, because once is not enough for those who suffer or who is working for us all.
www.cesvi.org, www.amref.it, www.legadelfilodoro.it, www.medicisenzafrontiere.it, www.emergency.it, www.amnesty.it, www.greenpeace.it, www. wwf.it.
Let this gift.
Peace & Love
Grigula
0 comments:
Post a Comment