Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nebraska Pre Fab Cabins



Treser LACE (3594 mt)

Back to post some pictures of the mountains. Today my journey through time back in 1978 when I was 18 and I was young and perky.
At that time my vacation, and not just the spent exclusively in the mountains. Dolomites, Valle D'Aosta, Valtellina, etc. ... and every opportunity was good to go for a nice walk. Pizzo Tresero was a beautiful and challenging hike. I memories are far away but I remember very well that we stayed at the Refuge Berni Passo Gavia (2540 m). and we'd get up very early.
The route was also the easiest because we had to go before crossing a small snowfield and then, after formal security (crampons, and rope), the Glacier Point Pedranzini that time was quite extensive. Then the last piece fasciumi up to the summit.
Although I was trained, get on Pizzo Tresero it was really hard but the summit the view was wonderful and made me forget all the hardships.
Group photo at the top (I'm the one in alto)
Se non mi ricordo male la cima nella foto รจ la Cima S. Matteo
Ghiacciaio per la Cima S. Matteo

Questa foto l'ho scattata durante la salita al pizzo
La Cima del Pizzo Tresero

L'ultimo tratto (si vede la croce)

0 comments:

Post a Comment