Monday, September 1, 2008

Where To Get Brazilian Wax In Columbia Sc



TURKEY 1981
ISTANBUL

in 1981 when we decided to take a trip to Turkey with some friends. 12 days in beautiful Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia and Ephesus on the Ionian Coast. The first two days we spent in Istanbul and then with a sleeper, 12 hours by train to Ankara.
Today I want to post some pictures I took in Istanbul. Unfortunately I am not very good quality because I converted from slides to digital photos.
Istanbul was the capital of two empires, the Byzantine and Ottoman Empire for six centuries in a row, but about half a century after his deposition in favor of the new capital Ankara, is the third feature of the city mondo con una popolazione passata da uno a sei milioni di abitanti in trenta anni.
Panorama di Istanbul
La Moschea Blu (costruita nel 1609-1616) è nel centro storico Sultanahmet, di fronte a Aya Sofia. La nota Moschea di Sultan Ahmed è l’unica con 6 minareti ed è chiamata anche moschea Blu per le piastrelle blu usate nelle decorazioni interne.

Un minareto L'interno della Moschea

Fedeli in preghiera Panorama of Istanbul
A tree with nests of storks
Cross the bridge over the Bosphorus meets this sign: WELCOME TO ASIA
Bridge Bosphorus
palaces along the Bosporus

If I remember correctly: Military School
the restaurant
On the train to Ankara

0 comments:

Post a Comment