Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rosalind Hursthouseabortion



MILAN
MUSEUM OF THE CASTLE
I'm not a lover of museums also because I have to admit, apart from the feeling of saying that the object is good or bad which is very subjective, art can not understand anything. Despite this I like to occasionally go to visit a place where art was nothing more to take some pictures and participate by posting photos on the blog, other people certainly understand much more than me.
And then here's some photos published I took in the Museo del Castello Sforzesco in Milan, where is kept the same as the famous "Rondanini Pieta" by Michelangelo.
The entrance to the Museum

Grave monument of Bernabo Visconti
Detail of bas-reliefs of the Grave Monument



The ceilings of the museum are beautiful and all different. Here is a small esempio Particolare dei dipinti sul soffitto

0 comments:

Post a Comment